What is the eligibility criteria for cars on Best Mates plus plan?
For cars on Best mates plus plan, hosts also get protection for their personal trips outside of Drive mate. Do note that the host cannot share their car on another platform under this plan. There is no limit to the usage of the car by the host however the car needs to be available for at least 25 days in a month.Detailed eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Car should meet our standard eligibility criteria (younger than 2001, max value at 50k AUD).
- Be available exclusively on Drive mate for at least 25 days in a month
- Not listed and shared on any other car sharing platform
- Be instant booking enabled
- Have a key for Drive mate usage