Drive mate Go Policy
Drive mate Go is a state of the art technology used to enable keyless access to cars. Hosts with eligible vehicles can choose to become a Drive mate Go host.
Terms and Conditions of Drive mate Go Keyless Access Service
1. The monthly subscription fee for usage of the Drive mate Go device and service is $30.
2. Installation fees is $50 per car.
3. Uninstallation fee:
a) If done within 1 month of installation, then no charge.
b) If done after 1 month and within 12 months (less than 10 trips), then a charge of $125 per uninstallation.
c) If 10 or more trips done, then no uninstallation fee is charged.
d) If Drive mate decides to remove the host from the platform for violation of any of its policies, then the cost of device removal of $125 will be borne by the host.
e) If the host decides to sell the car, then upon proof of sale, the removal charge will be refunded to host.
e. In the event of termination, the host shall return the rental units to Drive mate within 14 days of termination. The host will be charged the fee stated in clause 4 if the unit is not returned or lost within the stated period.
5. If the device is not returned, lost, damaged or vandalized, the host shall be charged $399 to cover the cost of the device. This is inclusive of damages incurred during road accidents, fire, flood, theft, riot or any other natural disasters.
6. The host agrees not to modify, tamper, dismantle, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any of the hardware components of the device. The host further agrees to use the hardware components only for the primary purpose of the Drive mate Go service.
7. Data and all other information generated as a result of the host using the device constitute Customer Information. Drive mate shall treat such Customer Information in the strictest confidence. The host agrees that Drive mate may collect and use such Customer Information gathered from the device as part of Drive mate’s ongoing measures to improve Drive mate’s service offerings and products. Customer Information may also be aggregated or anonymised and used by Drive mate and its partners or affiliates for the study, research, analysis or development of other products and services as the case may be. However, personally identifiable Customer Information will not be resold, disclosed or provided to third parties without the explicit written consent of the host unless required by statutory requirements, regulatory requirements or through a discovery process in legal proceedings initiated in a court of competent jurisdiction.
8. This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and unless otherwise agreed upon mutually, both Drive mate and the host hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australia Courts.
The host will need to provide a credit/debit card to which the monthly subscription fees shall be auto-charged along with installation fees (if applicable). All costs mentioned are subjected to a 2.5% processing fee.